You are about to give a test, which will check your basic knowledge on Mutual Funds. We have tried to keep the format of the test similar to the one used by AMFI-Mutual fund Test. The purpose of this test is to help you get familiar with the test format and the type of questions before you decide to appear for the AMFI -Mutual Fund Test
I have read the disclaimers and would like to take this test Click here
- The purpose of this online Sample Test is to help participants assess how well they are prepared for the Test conducted by National Stock Exchange (NSE) as part of the certification program of Association of Mutual Funds of India (AMFI) for distributors and employees of mutual funds.
- This is a Sample test, not in lieu of the original test. By passing this, the candidates are not certified.
- The actual questions in the AMFI Test as well as the pattern could be different from the Sample Test.
- HDFC Mutual Fund gives no guarantee that participants who pass the Sample Test would also pass the Test conducted by NSE.
- In the Sample Test, answers to various questions are valid as on the date HDFC Mutual Fund hosted them on the site. Participants are requested to keep themselves updated on changes.