|Please refer to the HDFC Flexindex Enrolment Form for terms and conditions before enrolment. For any further queries please go through our Frequently Asked Questions section.|
|Effective from April 06, 2009 |
|Addition to the source schemes |
HDFC Short Term Plan
HDFC High Interest Fund - Short Term Plan.
Change in Minimum amount for enrolment under the plan:
The minimum unit holder's account balance or a minimum amount of application in the source scheme at the time of enrolment should be Rs. 20,000. This amount, which will be registered, must be available in the source scheme at the time of registration
Index Triggers Level:
The Index levels filled in by the unit holder must be in multiples of 100 points e.g., 9600, 10300, 8900, 11700, etc.
Please note the amount to be switched (indicated in the trigger levels) in to the target schemes should qualify for the minimum amount eligible for these schemes. For new investors, the minimum amount to be invested in the target equity schemes is Rs.5000 and for existing investors, minimum amount to be invested is Rs.1000.
- What is HDFC FLEXINDEX PLAN?
It empowers you to automatically transfer your investments from select Debt/Liquid Schemes to select equity Schemes of HDFC Mutual Fund at closing BSE SENSEX levels of your choice.
- Why HDFC FLEXINDEX PLAN?
- “Equities are probably the only asset class where investors are comfortable buying at a higher price and vice-a-versa” - Warren Buffet
- “Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful” – Warren Buffet
- Investors find it very difficult to invest due to various reasons when markets fall and thereby are unable to benefit from high returns of equities
- HDFC FLEXINDEX PLAN offers investors a tool to plan their investments. The Plan prevents investors from the indecision of investing or not investing in bear/volatile market conditions
- How does HDFC FLEXINDEX PLAN work?
Investors can invest in HDFC Mutual Fund’s select Debt/Liquid Schemes and choose four BSE SENSEX levels of their choice to transfer amounts to HDFC Mutual Fund range of select equity Schemes
||HDFC Liquid Fund|
||HDFC Top 200 Fund
|Four stages of switch execution
||BSE SENSEX levels*
* Investors to fill this column with BSE SENSEX levels in multiples of 500 points. ** Please note that under Flexible Instalment option, the minimum percentage in each row should be 10%.
As per the illustration, under the Fixed Instalment option Rs. 25,000 each will be transferred from HDFC Liquid Fund automatically to HDFC Top 200 Fund when the specified BSE SENSEX level is reached. Under Flexible Instalment option, Rs. 40,000 will be transferred into the Target Scheme at the specified BSE SENSEX level at stage III of the illustration.
- What is duration of the HDFC FLEXINDEX PLAN?
The validity of the HDFC FLEXINDEX PLAN is 1 year from date of registration
- On completion of one year from the date of registration, in case the Triggers indicated by the investors remain inactive, the proportionate registered amount will be automatically transferred into the Target Scheme in 6 equal monthly instalments on 1st of every month
- In case investors decide to opt out of the facility, they can give a written request to cease the Trigger facility
- How does one benefit by the HDFC FLEXINDEX PLAN?
Facilitates an entry to equities at SENSEX levels of your choice and takes advantage of market volatility
- Invest at a targeted level and do not miss out on an opportunity; it enables automatic decision making at levels with which you are comfortable.
- Investments are into select equity schemes with long term track record
- Initial investment in Liquid/Debt Schemes help you to earn income till investments are transferred to equity funds.
- Take advantage of the market movements without the hassle of constant tracking
|HDFC Liquid Fund
||HDFC Growth Fund |
|HDFC Liquid Fund - Premium Plan
||HDFC Equity Fund|
|HDFC Cash Management Fund - Savings Plan, Call Plan and Treasury Advantage Plan
||HDFC Top 200 Fund|
|HDFC Floating Rate Income
Fund - Short Term Plan
|HDFC Capital Builder Fund|
|HDFC Short Term Plan
||HDFC Index Fund -Nifty Plan, SENSEX Plan and SENSEX Plus Plan |
|HDFC High Interest Fund - Short Term Plan
||HDFC Core & Satellite Fund|
||HDFC Premier Multicap Fund|
||HDFC Prudence Fund|
||HDFC Long Term Equity Fund|
||HDFC Mid-Cap Opportunities Fund|
||HDFC Infrastructure Fund|
||HDFC Balanced Fund|
Minimum registration amount in Source Scheme: Rs. 20,000 and in multiples of Rs. 1,000 thereafter.