Welcome to HDFC Mutual Fund - Client Services!
This is a dedicated page for the benefit of investors of HDFC Mutual Fund who wish to communicate with us.
At HDFC Mutual Fund, we believe in offering the very best of products and ensuring high service standards. As part of this endeavour, we believe that you should be able to contact us to offer comments on our products / services and also to air your grievances, if any. We earnestly value your feedback as it helps us review our present standards and improve upon them at every possible opportunity. The following are the various avenues for you as an investor to contact / write to us, depending on your convenience.
- Call Centre: You can call us from 9.00 am to 7.00 pm (Monday to Friday) and 9.00 am to 1.30 pm (Saturday) on the following numbers:
- 1800-233-6767 (Toll-free) OR 1800-3010-6767 (Toll-free)
- 6000 6767 (Please do not prefix STD code – local charges apply).
- e-Mail: We strongly recommend that you email to the HDFC Mutual Fund Investor Service Centre (ISC) where you normally transact. This will facilitate immediate attention to your communication. The email ID of such ISC is available on the last statement of account sent to you. You may also click here to locate your ISC and the related email ID
Alternatively, you can also email us at our corporate email ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavor to get in touch with you in 2 business days from the date of receipt of your email or earlier wherever possible.
- SMS: You can SMS ‘HDFCMF’ to 56767 and we will endeavor to get in touch with you in 2 business days from the date of receipt of your SMS or earlier wherever possible.
- Investor Service Centres: You can also walk-in to any of our Investor Service Centres nearest to you and our trained client services staff will be glad to be of assistance. For a complete list of our Investor Service Centre network, please click here. The address of your Investor Service Centre is also available on the last statement of account sent to you.
- Investor Relations Officer: If your communication was a complaint and you are still not satisfied with the resolution you may have received; you may feel free to write to the Investor Relations Officer – Mr. John Mathews, Sr. Vice President & Head – Client Services
FEEDBACK AND GRIEVANCES
- You can also use our Customer Care form designed especially for your convenience. We will endeavor to respond to you in 2 business days from the date of receipt of your communication or earlier wherever possible. This customized form provides for you to send feedback and also register your grievance
Thank you for taking the time out to contact us. Your feedback is deeply appreciated.
We look forward to every opportunity to serve you and ensure that you are part of the highly satisfied family of HDFC Mutual Fund investors.